Naming your Desires.
When the moon is waxing gibbous we honor our Tantrika nature; our innate ability to flower, attract, and desire.
But sometimes our desires are unclear.
Or they make us feel kinda creepy, like when we want what someone else has. Or when we want a person.
Rest assured, you’re not creepy.
Use the light of The Tantrika moon to see your Desires for what they really are.
Enjoy this brief but potent ritual anytime the moon is waxing gibbous:
1. Light a candle (bonus if the candle is red) and take 3 mindful breaths.
2. Anoint your belly, between your belly button & pubic bone, with The Tantrika anointing oil.
3. Gather your focus, then say “under this moon, I see my desires clearly”.
4. Begin to clarify your Desires aloud. For example:
- “I seem to desire Brad, but my true desire is an affectionate companion“.
- “I seem to desire my colleague’s job, but my true desire is to feel excited and fulfilled in my work“.
- “I seem to desire more money, but my true desire is to earn money joyfully and easily“.
- “I seem to desire a better house, but my true desire is to feel like my home is a sanctuary”.
5. Give yourself time and patience for your true Desires to come clear.
6. When your Desires are clear, re-state them with clarity and confidence. Write them down (with red ink or on red paper for bonus) and place them on your altar.
7. Express gratitude. Blow out your candle.