Thanks for inquiring about beginning a wholesale relationship with us!
Our retailers are all businesses with whom my professional ethics and aesthetics align. If you feel like our businesses would be a good fit, then let’s get started.
Below you will find details about beginning our relationship.
Samples: We’re happy to send you samples of the anointing oils and examples of basic packaging. Just ask! Kits and collections are not available as a sample.
Terms: Payment due upon purchase for businesses outside of the Asheville area, or at delivery within Asheville. Orders outside of Asheville include shipping costs.
Pricing: Our wholesale prices are simply 1/2 of the retail rates. Please enjoy browsing our Shop for pricing. Retail pricing is set.
- Initial orders includes testers (.33 oz roller bottle with label) per “archetype” ordered.
- At your request, we can include promotional literature and display items.
- An Archetype Journey for your sales team (online only during COVID-19). One per year.
- Your shop will receive a monthly check-in (via email during COVID-19) from someone on our team for re-stocking
- Supplement your retail display with educational experiences. (available online only during COVID-19). Katie offers one-of-a kind workshops and rituals that beautifully support a deeper experience with the oils & their archetypes. Our beloved retailers get first dibs to Katie’s schedule. *areas beyond will be responsible for travel expense*
- Please allow 2 weeks for completion of orders, as each item is a small batch blend, and packaged by hand.
- Please keep the display of these items neat and beautiful.
- Please do not display items that are damaged by oil or UV light (i.e. faded labels or oils losing their golden color)
- Please do not display testers which are empty, or anything less than super-fresh smelling.
- You are responsible for display. Please display these oils in such a way that damage of any sort is avoided. (Away from sunny windows and out of reach of children is a great start!)
- These oils are 100 % botanical, and ultimately perishable. They need to move off the shelf within 1 year of purchase.
For orders and inquiries, email email@example.com.