devote time for your sacred Self
accurately read your own nature
“..they found messages everywhere: the pattern of birds’ wings, the way a stick fell or a leaf rode the current of a stream. They gazed into wells and skies. And because they were paying attention, the earth, the water, and skies, animals and birds yielded secrets.”
from Red-Robed Priestess by Elizabeth Cunningham
The Mystical Year is a year-long in-person program.
- Learn daily sacred practices
- Hone your personal language of divination
- Design rituals
- Apply the wisdom of divine feminine archetypes
- Revel in sisterhood
- Identify your personal seasons
- Connect deeply with nature
- Walk the Wheel of the Year
- 8 classes we’ll explore divine feminine archetypes and their teachings; meaning, symbolism, self-care, ritual tools, etc.
- 8 rituals to connect you to the season.
- Ritual Apprenticeship where you co-create and co-lead one of the 8 rituals with Katie.
- The Materia Mystica, 300 pages of archetypal mysticism and journal pages.
- Mystic’s Kit of the river island apothecary Archetype Anointing Oils.
- Weekly Facebook Live sessions with Katie and membership to a private Facebook sisterhood
You’ll learn about
- sacred tools, like the Chalice, Wand, Mirror, and Blade
- the building blocks of ritual
- the directions
- the elements
- the moon phases
- the 8 seasons and holy days
- 7 divine feminine archetypes
from 10 am – 4 pm; in east Asheville at Katie’s woodland apothecary
(includes indoor & outdoor classrooms)
The Priestess | the art of channeling | January
The Girl Child | the art of sacred imagination| March
The Tantrika | the art of desire | April
The Queen | the art of manifestation| June
The Warrior | the art of value | July
The Mermaid | the art of integration | September
The Wisdom Keeper | the art of divine confidence | October
The Disco Ball | the art of culmination | December
occur from about 5:45 – 8:30 pm; held 30 minutes north of Asheville “on the island” at Magictown Studios in Marshall, NC
Imbolc | February
Spring Equinox | March
Beltane | May
Summer Solstice | June
Lammas | August
Autumn Equinox | September
Samhain | November
Winter Solstice | December
At the beginning of the year, you’ll be paired with one of the holy days. As that day nears, you and Katie will spend around 4 hours designing the ritual for the group. You’ll co-lead the ritual with Katie, providing your Mystical Year sisters with an evening they’ll never forget.
you must participate in Awaken the Mystic before joining The Mystical Year
Click HERE to read about Awaken the Mystic.
Enrollment for the 2020 class begins November 2019.
Read what students of The Mystical Year have to say HERE