devote a year to your sacred Self
ground in ritual and sensory wisdom
accurately read your own nature
“..they found messages everywhere: the pattern of birds’ wings, the way a stick fell or a leaf rode the current of a stream. They gazed into wells and skies. And because they were paying attention, the earth, the water, and skies, animals and birds yielded secrets.”
from Red-Robed Priestess by Elizabeth Cunningham
The Mystical Year is a year-long devotional study where you
- learn discernment and decision making by honing your personal language of divination
- experience the ancient art of ceremony and ritual
- apply the wisdom of divine feminine archetypes
- revel in sisterhood
- identify your personal seasons for efficiency throughout each year
- connect with nature
- ground yourself with the Wheel of the Year
The curriculum includes:
- 8 ‘deep dive’ classes we’ll explore divine feminine archetypes; their history, symbolism, self-care, ritual tools, etc.
- 8 ceremonies to connect you with the medicine of the season.
- Ritual Apprenticeship where you will intimately participate in co-creating an aspect of one of the 8 ceremonies with me.
- The Materia Mystica, about 300 pages of archetypal mysticism and journal pages to keep you aligned and connected during the time between classes.
- Mystic’s Kit of the river island apothecary Archetype Anointing Oils to help with clarity and consecration.
- Full access to The Mystical Year online program & community.
You’ll experience the Mystical Year in 8 segments. Each segment includes:
- 6 hour in-person class
- 2 hour in-person ritual
- printed Materia Mystica workbook segment
As we walk the Wheel of the Year, you’ll be consecrating many relationships, including:
- sacred tools, like the Chalice, Wand, Mirror, and Blade
- the building blocks of ritual
- the directions
- the elements
- the moon phases
- the 8 seasons and holy days
- the 7 archetypes
from 10 am – 4 pm; held at my east Asheville woodland apothecary (includes indoor & outdoor classrooms)
The Priestess | the art of channeling | Friday January 25
The Girl Child | the art of sacred imagination| Friday March 8
The Tantrika | the art of desire | Friday April 26
The Queen | the art of manifestation| Friday June 14
The Warrior | the art of value | Friday July 26
The Mermaid | the art of integration | Friday September 13
The Wisdom Keeper | the art of divine confidence | Friday October 25
The Disco Ball | the art of culmination | Friday December 13
occur from about 5:45 – 8:30 pm; held “on the island” at Magictown Studios in Marshall NC
Imbolc | Friday February 1
Spring Equinox | Friday March 22
Beltane | Friday May 3
Summer Solstice | Friday June 21
Lammas | Friday August 2
Autumn Equinox | Friday September 20
Samhain | Friday November 1
Winter Solstice | Friday December 20
Each student will spend around 4 hours helping me conceptualize and prep for one ritual. The Ritual Apprentice will also actively participate in the ritual facilitation. Scheduling for this will be case-by-case.
you must participate in Awaken the Mystic to be eligible for The Mystical Year- live
Click HERE to read about Awaken the Mystic.