As spring beckons us from deep in the cave, The Girl Child archetype offers her hand, and invites us to celebrate curiosity and wonder.
Please join us for a Spring Equinox ritual, an evening of delight and frolic where we’ll honor balance, play, and light with The Girl Child as our guide.
We’ll gather at Magictown Movement Studio and honor our capacity for joy during these first long days of the light half of the year.
Requests of Participants:
You *must* purchase a ticket in advance.
Please be punctual
Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
This studio is shoe-free, so prepare to remove your shoes.
No strong or synthetic fragrances.
Prepare to engage in a bit of movement.
Marshall’s original Mermaid, Katie Vie, has been facilitating magical gatherings on the island since 2007.
She is known for holding beautiful space. She weaves together women’s mysteries, sensory wisdom, and potent symbolism to create rituals of depth and delight.
Participants leave her rituals feeling connected to the season, themselves, and the sisterhood; their senses and personal magic enlivened.
Katie’s line of archetype anointing oils, river island apothecary, was birthed at the Marshall High Studios while she was a tenant there, and so the island is a special place for her.
Join Magictown in welcoming back this beloved woman!
Directions to Magictown Movement Studio
physical address: 115 Blanahessett Island Studio 208 Marshall NC 28805
- From Downtown Marshall, turn onto Bailey’s Branch Road.
- You will cross railroad tracks, and then a big bridge over the river.
- On the other side of the big bridge, turn immediately RIGHT, and cross all the way over a smaller bridge.
- Turn LEFT into the gravel parking lot, or park on the left side of the 2 story brick building.
- As you’re facing the building, come up the staircase on the right, and continue up the second staircase.
- Enter the door on the second floor, and studio 208 is the 4th studio on the right.
- Restrooms will be available.